A Season of Grief – by Griefshare.org
Receive 365 emails to help you through the grieving process.
THE GRIEF RECOVERY METHOD OUTREACH PROGRAM®
Trained Certified Grief Recovery Specialists are available to help you work through loss in both, a one-on-one or group setting. Use our online directory to find a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist near you.
NAVIGATING GRIEF: A GUIDEBOOK FOR GRIEF AWARENESS & UNDERSTANDING
Helping Yourself with Grief
The following articles provide many practical suggestions to help you move toward healing in your unique grief journey. The following articles are brought to you by the Center for Loss and Life Transition – Alan D. Wolfelt, Ph.D., Director. Dr. Wolfelt is a recognized authority on grief.
- Helping Yourself Heal When Someone Loved Dies
- Will I Befriend My Feelings Or Will I Deny, Repress, Or Inhibit Them?
- Helping Yourself Heal When Your Spouse Dies
- Helping Yourself Heal When Your Child Dies
- Helping Yourself Heal When Your Parent Dies
- Helping Yourself Heal When a Baby Dies
- Helping Infants and Toddlers When Someone They Love Dies
- Helping Children Cope With Grief
- Helping Children with Funerals
- Helping Teenagers Cope with Grief
- Helping a Friend in Grief
- Helping a Grandparent Who is Grieving
- Helping a Grieving Friend in the Workplace
- Helping a Suicide Survivor Heal
- Helping Your Family When a Member is Dying
Other Resources on the Internet
- Compassionate Friends (Bereaved Parents)
- Counseling for Loss & Life Changes
- Survivors of Suicide (SOS)
- Bereavement Magazine
- Center for Loss
- AARP Grief & Loss
A Few Excellent Grief-Related Books
- Good Grief by Granger E. Westberg
- Getting Through the Night by Eugenia Price
- A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis